Friday Feature: Scrapbooking-Warehouse.com
What a week! I am officially on Phase 2 of my intense workout/meal plan (Yay! I made it past Phase 1!) and haven’t had time to write a post in a week! Where has the time gone?
This week’s Friday Feature is a little different, since it is a scrapbooking supply website, Scrapbooking-Warehouse.com. I ordered from them a week and a half ago and my order arrived today! I love getting mail, especially if it’s big packages of scrapbooking supplies! Here’s a shot of some of the stuff I ordered (at a great discounted price):
I bought a lot of materials for my travel scrapbook because I am hoping to get going on my Eurotrip book. I highly recommend you check it out. Unfortunately one item was not shipped and it caused a lot of confusion, but in the end the customer service reps were very kind and good at explaining the issue. I will have to re-order, so because of the shipping costs (it’s international since the warehouse is located in the US), I will have to wait for another time.
Here is a list of what I received yesterday:
- Simple Stories Urban Traveler Chipboard Stickers
- Simple Stories Urban Traveler Decorative Brads
- Simple Stories Urban Traveler Sn@p pages
- Pebbles Masking Tape Stickers
- Papermania All Aboard 6’X6′ Paper Pack
- Kaiser Craft Check In Rub-Ons
- Carte Postale 6’X6′ Paper Pack
- Carte Postale Cardstock Stickers